The SuperDom Series is composed of seven unique and highly customizable columns that integrate seamlessly into your NinjaTrader’s SuperDom. This constitutes a step forward in DOM customization. Choose from a wide variety of filters and data to display exactly what you want to see when you are trading with Dom. Boast your view of the market with a rich set of columns capable of advanced analytics. Now, with trading capabilities, unprecedented performance and all the features you expect from a professional set of DOM columns. Have at your fingertips a world of customizations to suit your needs. With the available templates, you can get started within 30 seconds!
The SuperDom Series delivers seven essential SuperDOM columns :
- Volume Pro – display high low volume nodes, value areas, and volume deltas either Diagonal Deltas or Linear Deltas. Additionally, you can display different volume profiles of different time frames.
- Depth– Place trades quickly and intuitively. View depth imbalances and well find large limit orders. View adds and pulls from the orderbook with the Updates mode. Analyze OrderBook Imbalances and quickly get summary statistics about the orderbook. Integrated with NinjaTrader’s Advanced Trade Management (ATM)
- Trades – determine price levels that are battled over and attract more market participants.
- Time and Sales – analyze the prints and OrderFlow also with tick direction to easily see the flow.
- Price Action – view in one single column OHLC of various periods (Previous Session, Current Session, Current Week, Previous Week, Current Month, Previous Month and custom minute timeframe)
- Orders – a dedicated column for your order management. Modify quantity, move and cancel your orders. Integrated with NinjaTrader’s Advanced Trade Management (ATM)
- SuperDOM Utilities– further customize your SuperDOM by removing certain controls.
These seven SuperDom columns can be duplicated this makes it possible for you to create your own Dom set up with ease and flexibility. Furthermore, combine them with indicators to provide reference levels and create the ultimate personal DOM.